Tasty Sweet Potato, Spinach & Chick Pea Patties
Try these delicious dairy free rissoles packed full of nutritious ingredients. They make delicious finger food.
- 100g butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 100g sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 150g drained chickpeas
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- A little gluten-free plain flour
1 Put the squash and sweet potato into a steamer. Steam for 10 minutes until just cooked and leave to cool.
2 Measure the remaining ingredients including the cold vegetables into a processor. Whiz until roughly chopped.
3 Spoon into a bowl. Shape into 10 parties and coat in flour. Chill for 30 minutes.
4 Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the patties and fry for 3 minutes on both sides until lightly golden and heated through.