Sweet Potato, Pear & Broccoli
A well balanced puree packed full of goodness thanks to vitamins A & C, found in the fruit & veggies.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 15 g butter
- 150 g leek, chopped
- 250 g sweet potato, diced
- 150 g butternut squash, diced
- 200 g pear, peeled & sliced
- 500 g water
- 80 g broccoli, chopped
- 100 g milk
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the leek, sweet potato, squash and pear. Gently sauté over the heat for 4 – 5 minutes. Add the water.
- Cover with a lid, then bring up to the boil and let it simmer for about 20 minutes until tender.
- Add the broccoli, cover and simmer for another 8 minutes until soft.
- Add the milk, then blend until smooth or your desired consistency using a hand blender. Stir in the cheese.