Sweet Potato Bunnies
Waiting for Easter Bunny is no hop in the park, so spend time making these edible bunnies instead.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1 very large sweet potato
- a little olive oil
- salt & pepper
- pink peppercorns
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C Fan. Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
- Peel the sweet potato, then slice four thick slices about 1 ½ cm thick using a metal bunny cutter. Stamp out one bunny from each slice. You may need to bang the cutter with a mallet if it is hard to push through the potato.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season.
- Bake for 30 minutes , turning over half way through the cooking time until lightly golden and cooked through.
- Decorate with pink peppercorns and chives for the nose and the whiskers.