Sweet Potato, Broccoli and Peas
Sweet potato is a great way to add a smooth texture to purées. You can also make this recipe with spinach instead of broccoli.
- 330 g Small sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 60 g Broccoli florets, washed
- 40 g Frozen peas
- Steam the sweet potato for 3 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and steam for another 4 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and cook for 3 minutes.
- Blitz the vegetables using an electric hand blender, together with about 75 ml of the cooking water from the bottom of the steamer.