Sweet Chilli Wrap
Switch the sandwiches for wraps this lunchtime, with this sweet chilli chicken recipe guaranteed to awaken taste-buds.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 oz cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 wheat wraps (tortillas)
- 2 inch piece of cucumber, peeled, de seeded & cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, trimmed & cut finely lengthways
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix together the mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lay the wraps on a flat surface and spread on the mayonnaise mixture.
- Divide the chicken between the wraps, laying it down the centre.
- Arrange the cucumber and spring onion on top of the chicken, then roll up the wrap before serving.