Super Seasonal Flapjacks
Loaded with lots of health benefits, these superfood bars are high in potassium, vitamins, fibre & essential fatty acids.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150 g butter
- 150 g golden syrup
- 75 g brown sugar
- 150 g porridge oats
- 60 g pecan nuts, chopped
- 50 g pumpkin seeds
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 100 g sultanas
- 40 g dessicated coconut
- 30 g chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 C (160 C Fan)/350 F/Gas Mark 4.
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and sugar in a saucepan until runny.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Line the base with non stick baking paper and spoon into a 9” x 9” square baking tin. Flatten down using a spoon.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until lightly golden. Leave to cool.
- Turn upside down onto a board , remove the paper and then slice into bars.