Superfood Scrambled Egg
Soft and easy to chew, lightly scrambled egg is one of the most nutritious first foods you can give. Your weaning baby will love using her hands to feed herself.
- A knob of butter
- 3 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- A handful of spinach
- 1 British Lion egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Put half the knob of butter into a small saucepan. Add the tomatoes and spinach and fry for a few minutes. Spoon onto a plate. Add the remaining butter. Add the egg and stir until lightly scrambled.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach and cheese and mix well.