When you’re looking for something sweet but you’ve eaten enough chocolate to keep you going until next Christmas, why not try these adorable Strawberry Santas!
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 15g softened butter
- 15g cream cheese
- 70g icing sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- A few drops of vanilla
- 10 large strawberries
- 10 mini white marshmallows
- Black Icing pens
- Put the butter and cream cheese into a small bowl. Beat together until creamy. Add the sugar, vanilla and milk. Beat again until you have a smooth icing. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a small nozzle.
- Slice the tops off the strawberries and stand up on a board. Slice off the tips of the strawberries to make the Santa hats.
- Draw two black eyes on a mini marshmallow using the black icing pen.
- Pipe icing on top of the strawberry body and place the hats on top. Stick on the mini marshmallow eyes and make Santa’s beard by piping around the base of the mini marshmallow. Pipe a bobble onto the top of Santa’s strawberry hat.