Strawberry and Banana Santas
Christmas is a fun time so have fun in the kitchen with the kids making these great little healthy festive treats. Be sure to remove the wooden skewers for little ones before they tuck in.
- 2 large bananas
- 6 wooden skewers
- 3 large white marshmallows
- 6 strawberries
- 6 mini marshmallows
- White writing icing
- Cake décor edible eyes
- 6 red M&M’s
- Slice the bananas into 3 pieces to make Santa’s faces. Insert a wooden skewer through the middle of the banana so that there is a little poking our the top.
- To make the Santa hats, slice each large white marshmallow in half. Push one marshmallow on top of each banana using the top end of the skewers.
- Put one large strawberry on top followed by a mini marshmallow.
- Using Writing icing to stick into place, decorate the faces with edible eyes and add red M&Ms for the noses. Be sure to remove the wooden skewers for little ones before they tuck in.