Brimming with veggies, this colour pasta dish can be made using spaghetti or tagliatelle.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 150 g spaghetti
- 100 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 75 g courgette cut into strips
- 15 g butter
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100 g frozen peas
- 1 tomato approx 140g, skinned, de-seeded & chopped
- 150 ml crème fraiche
- 75 ml vegetable stock
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Italian hard style cheese, grated
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet.
- Blanch the broccoli and courgette in boiling lightly salted water for 4 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the peas and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the chopped tomato and the blanched broccoli and courgette and cook for one minute more.
- Stir in the crème fraiche, vegetable stock, squeeze of lemon juice and Italian hard style cheese.
- Cook over a gentle heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season to taste and stir in the cooked spaghetti.