Sesame Chicken Salad with Spiralized Cucumber
Spiralize your way to eating healthy with this tasty salad with courgette spaghetti.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
For the Dressing:
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1/4 tsp ginger, grated finely
For the Salad
- 1 Romaine lettuce, sliced
- 1/2 Chinese leaf, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red chilli deseeded & diced
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Measure all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl. Whisk together and season.
- Slice the cucumber in half. Spiralize the two halves to make long curls. Place in a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Lightly toss together with the dressing, season and serve at once.