Scrambled Eggs with Tomato & Onion
A top breakfast sure to be a family fave, thanks to a secret ingredient (shh… it’s chicken stock!)
Did you know that runny or soft-boiled eggs are safe for babies / toddlers to eat? Find out more here
- 15 g butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 British Lion eggs, lightly beaten
- a generous pinch of chicken stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- a little salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter and sauté the onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Beat the eggs together with the chicken stock, soy sauce and a little salt and pepper.
- Add the beaten egg mixture to the tomato and onion and cook for a couple of minutes or when just beginning to set.
- Serve on its own or with some toasted ciabatta