If you fancy switching up the boarding scrambled eggs, trying my alternative Scrambled-egg Tortilla Wrap
Did you know that runny or soft-boiled eggs are safe for babies / toddlers to eat? Find out more here
- 1 large flour tortilla
- Knob of butter
- 2 British Lion eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced
- 25g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper (optional for babies over 1 year)
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds on high. This will make it more pliable.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan. Beat the egg and milk together, then pour into the pan.
- Stir until scrambled, then add the chives, tomato and cheese, and season to taste.
- Spoon the scrambled egg along one side of the wrap. Roll up to make a tube and slice in half.