Sausage & Meatball Pasta
A delicious dairy-free recipe to get your little one’s eating more veggies.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 mini courgettes, diced
- 1/2 small aubergine, diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 glove garlic, crushed
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbs sundried tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 sausages
- 125g pasta twists
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- Pre heat the oven to 200F
- Put the oil, courgette, pepper, aubergine & red onion into a small roasting tin. Toss together.
- Remove the skin from the sausages & make 5 balls from each sausage. Arrange on a baking sheet with non stick paper.
- Put both the vegetables and the sausages on the baking tray into the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the sausage meatballs aver 12 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are tender, place the tin on the hob. Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato paste and oregano & season with salt and pepper.
- Bring up to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, drain & add to the sauce with the sausage balls and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and enjoy!