Santa Claus at the Ritz
Curb their anticipation for Santa’s arrival, with these adorable Father Christmas crackers.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 6 Ritz crackers
- 3 slices chorizo
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 stick celery
- Arrange the Ritz Crackers spaced apart on a serving plate.
- Cut the slices of Chorizo in half and then shape each half into Santa’s hat and place on top of the crackers.
- Put the cream cheese into a piping bag. Pipe a squiggly line of cream cheese where the Chorizo meets the Cracker, pipe a beard at the lower end of the cracker and pipe a star of cream cheese for the bobble on Santa’s hat.
- Add capers for the eyes and nose. Cut the celery into slices and arrange on top of the cream cheese beard to form whiskers.