Teriyaki is a popular marinade made from honey & soy, that tastes delicious over beef, chicken or fish.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger
- 170 g skinless salmon fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp water
- 6 wooden skewers, soaked in warm water for 30 minutes
- Mix the honey, soy sauce and vinegar together in a bowl.
- Pour half into a saucepan and set aside.
- Add the ginger and salmon to the mix still in the bowl and toss to coat the salmon.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Thread the salmon onto the skewers and put onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spoon over half of the remaining sauce from the bowl and grill the skewers for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the skewers over and spoon over rest of sauce from the bowl. Grill for another 2-3 minutes, until cooked through and glazed.
- Add 1 tsp water to the sauce in the saucepan and put over a low heat.
- Bring up to a simmer and bubble for 30 seconds, until slightly thickened.
- Serve the skewers with the extra sauce spooned over.