Salmon, Sweet Potato & Spinach
Blaze the flavour trail with this nutritious puree, packed with lots of goodness to aid your baby’s development.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 leek, washed & chopped
- 200 g peeled sweet potato, diced
- 150 g fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 175 ml unsalted or weak vegetable stock, or water
- 10 g salmon fillet, skinned, cubed
- 50 g baby spinach
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 20 g grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the leek and potato and fry for a few minutes, then add the tomatoes and stock or water.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Add the salmon and spinach and cook for 3 – 4 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the basil and cheese, then puree in a blender until it reaches the desired consistency.