Keep the kids smiling this festive season with these adorable Rudolph roast potatoes.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 baking potato
- 1 small sweet potato
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 15g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 slice of cooked turkey, finely diced
- 1 cherry tomato
- 2 edible eyes
- pretzels for antlers
- Put the potatoes into the microwave, Bake for 10-12 minutes until soft.
- Alternatively preheat the oven to 190C / Fan 170 C.
- Prick the potato and sweet potato in several places, arrange on a baking tray and brush all over with a little oil.
- Bake the sweet potato for about 45 minutes and the potato of about one hour or until they feel soft when pressed. Leave to cool for 4 to 5 minutes, then halve the sweet potato and scoop out one half of the cooked potato into a bowl.
- Cut a round out of the top of the white potato and scoop out the inside, leaving a 1 1/2cm boarder.
- Mix the two potatoes together with the spring onions, cheese and turkey.
- Spoon back into the white potato shell.Put the tomato on top of the potato to make a nose, add two edible eyes and pretzels for the antlers.