Keep the kids smiling this festive season with these adorable Rudolph roast potatoes.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 baking potatoes
- 50g broccoli florets
- A knob of butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- 25g mature cheddar cheese , grated
- 20g cooked turkey finely diced
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Large pretzels
- Cocktail sticks
- Edible eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180 C fan. Prick the potato and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Cut a hole at the top of the tomatoes . Remove the top and scoop out most of the potato . Mash the potato in a bowl with the butter and the milk.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and finely chop. Add to the potato with the cheese and turkey mix well and season to taste .. Spoon back into the potato shells.
- Break the pretzels into pieces and insert into the potato to make the antlers. Insert a cocktail stick into a tomato . Add to the potato to make the nose . Finish off by adding the edible eyes.