Rolled Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken quesadilla’s are a fun way for kids to eat their veggies, especially when they can help roll up the wraps.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 skinless chicken breast, sliced into small strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/4 red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp mild salsa
- 2 large tortillas
- 60 g Cheddar, grated
- Pre-heat a grill to high.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir fry the chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and sugar and cook for 1 minute.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa over half of each tortilla and sprinkle over half the cheese.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the two tortillas. Roll up and arrange in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Grill for 1 1/2–2 minutes each side to warm the tortilla and melt the cheese.