Rolled Chicken Quesadilla
Chicken quesadilla’s are a fun way for kids to eat their veggies, especially when they can help roll up the wraps.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1/2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 skinless chicken breast, sliced into small strips
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/4 red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp mild salsa
- 2 large tortillas
- 60 g Cheddar, grated
- Pre-heat a grill to high.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir fry the chicken for 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and sugar and cook for 1 minute.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of salsa over half of each tortilla and sprinkle over half the cheese.
- Divide the chicken mixture between the two tortillas. Roll up and arrange in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese.
- Grill for 1 1/2–2 minutes each side to warm the tortilla and melt the cheese.