Here’s another way to make the school day a blast! Your little pocket rockets will love this cosmic combo. And if the kids help you to make it at home, they can pop it in their lunchbox and assemble at lunchtime. Packed with calcium from the cheese and fortified bread (which also had added vitamin D), this is the perfect fuel for healthy teeth, bones and body! Make their next lunchtime an out of this world adventure!
2 tsp hummus
4 slices tomato
4 slices Red Leicester cheese
Strip of red pepper (optional)
- Put the bottom halves of the thins on a board. Spread the hummus over the thins. Top with tomatoes and one slice of cheese.
- Stamp out two small rounds from the two tops of the thins.
- Sandwich the thins together. Slice either side of the rounds to make a rectangle.
- Slice the off cuts in half on the diagonal.
- Arrange either side of the rectangle to make the rocket’s wings.
- Add the other pieces to the top of the rocket.
- Slice two triangles from the cucumber and add to the top of the rockets. Cut two smaller triangles from the red pepper (optional)
- Slice the remaining cheese into triangles and add to the bottom of the rocket to make the flames.
TOP TIP! Why not power-up your rockets with extra superfood fuel such as carrot batons and avocado wedges on the side?
Similar products you might enjoy!