Roasted Vegetables with Baby Pasta Shells
Tiny pasta shells with veggie is an ideal way to introduce texture to your baby’s food.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 75g AK mini organic pasta shells
- 120g butternut squash, peeled and diced
- A knob of butter
- 2 large tomatoes, skinned deseeded and diced
- 50g baby spinach, chopped
- 3 tbsp finely grated Parmesan or vegetarian Italian hard cheese
- 1 clove garlic , crushed
- Cook the pasta shells in boiling water according to the packet instructions Drain and reserve 4 tbsp of water.
- Cook the squash in a steamer for 5 minutes .
- Melt the butter in a saucepan . Add the tomatoes and garlic and fry for one minute . Add the spinach and stir , then add the squash, pasta, water and grated Parmesan. Stir over the heat for 10 seconds .