These cute little Christmas reindeer pops will have the kids screaming with delight.
- 50g softened butter
- 80g icing sugar
- 150g madeira sponge
- 2 tsp milk
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 75g milk chocolate
- 8 red M&M’s
- Black writing icing pens
- Large pretzels
- Measure the butter and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Add the milk and vanilla. Whisk until light and fluffy.
- Crumble the madeira cake into the icing. Mix until well coated. Shape into 8 balls, then insert a pop stick into the middle of each ball. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate into a bowl over a pan of simmering water until runny.
- Dip each cake pop into the melted chocolate, Swirl around until coated. Place on a stand, then put one M&M in the middle to make a nose.
- Cut the Pretzel in half and add to make the antlers. Make eyes and a mouth with the black icing pen.
- Leave to set in a cool place until firm.