‘Tis the season to get cooking, so make Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer & co in a festive biscuit form.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 350 g plain flour
- 2 tsps ground ginger
- 1 tsps cinnamon
- 1 tsps mixed spice
- 1 tsps salt
- 1 tsps bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsps baking powder
- 175 grams butter
- 150 g light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 Curly Wurly chocolate bars
- 10 Glace cherries
- 20 M&Ms
- 1 exclude Black Writing Icing Pens
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C / 350 F / 160C Fan.
- Measure the flour, spices, salt, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder into a bowl.
- Melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix together . Lightly knead together to make a dough.
- Form into 10 balls of dough. Pinch one end of the ball to form a point, then flatten out with your hand. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly golden but still slightly soft.
- Make 2 holes for the ears using a small skewer and leave to cool for a few minutes. Decorate with lengths of Curly Wurly for the ears, glace cherries for the nose and M&Ms for the eyes with a dot of black Writing Icing.