Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
Sandwich this deliciously light ice cream in-between two wafers for a refreshing summer treat.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 30 g raspberries
- 150 g caster sugar
- 100 ml water
- 300 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 150 ml full fat yogurt
- Put the raspberries, caster sugar and water into a saucepan and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Whiz in a food processor, then sieve, removing the seeds, and set aside to cool.
- Mix the double cream and yogurt together, then fold in the cold raspberry mixture to make a ripple effect.
- Spoon into a container and place in the freezer for 8 hours or overnight.