Raspberry & Elderflower Jelly
The simple, fresh-tasting homemade jelly is a light and refreshing dessert, perfect for finishing off a special evening meal.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 7 leaves gelaitne (about 12g powdered gelatine)
- 200ml Ocean Spray Cranberry & Raspberry Cordial
- 200ml sparkling elderflower drink
- 200g fresh raspberries
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a small bowl of cold water for five minutes.
- Squeeze any water from the gelatine and place in a small heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted.
- Measure the cordial and elderflower into a jug, then add gelatine and stir together.
- Divide the raspberries between four small cups or champagne flutes.
- Pour the liquid over the raspberries and transfer to the fridge for a minimum of six hours or overnight to set if possible.