Raspberry & Elderflower Jelly
The simple, fresh-tasting homemade jelly is a light and refreshing dessert, perfect for finishing off a special evening meal.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 7 leaves gelaitne (about 12g powdered gelatine)
- 200ml Ocean Spray Cranberry & Raspberry Cordial
- 200ml sparkling elderflower drink
- 200g fresh raspberries
- Soak the gelatine leaves in a small bowl of cold water for five minutes.
- Squeeze any water from the gelatine and place in a small heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted.
- Measure the cordial and elderflower into a jug, then add gelatine and stir together.
- Divide the raspberries between four small cups or champagne flutes.
- Pour the liquid over the raspberries and transfer to the fridge for a minimum of six hours or overnight to set if possible.