Raspberry & Chocolate Ice Lollies
Refresh in the garden on a summer’s day with these raspberry lollies drizzled with chocolate.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 225 g fresh rasberries
- 100 g caster sugar
- 275 ml water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200 g Bourneville chocolate, melted
- sprinkles to decorate
- Put the raspberries, sugar, 75 ml of the water and lemon juice into a small saucepan. Bring up to the boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until the raspberries have softened.
- Whiz in a food processor until smooth, then sieve removing the seeds. Add the remaining water and pour into lolly moulds.
- Place in the freezer for 8 hours or freeze overnight.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of just simmering water until runny.
- Dip the lolly moulds in hot water to release the lollies from the moulds and place on a plate.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the lollies using a fork and quickly sprinkle with sprinkles. Turn the lollies over and repeat, then quickly return to the freezer to chill and set the chocolate.