Vegetables with rich, deep colour are an excellent source of antioxidants to keep the brain cells healthy. It’s easy to sneak veggies into spaghetti sauces, soups and on homemade pizzas, just like this colourful rainbow pizza!
135g natural yoghurt
Pinch of salt
1 tbs sundried tomato paste
135g mozzarella, sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 red onion diced
4 tbsp sweetcorn
100g broccoli florets
1. Preheat the oven to 200 fan.
2. Mix the flour, yoghurt & salt together until you have a soft dough. Kneed out to a rectangle about 25 x 13cm.
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix the tomatoes & sundried tomato paste together in a bowl. Spoon over the base. Top with the mozzarella slices.
4. Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain & run under cold water. Arrange the tomatoes, broccoli, onion & corn in neat rows.
5. Baked for 25 minutes until the base is cooked & the cheese has melted. Slice into triangles.
Similar products you might enjoy!