For the dough
135g natural yoghurt
Pinch of salt
1 tbs sundried tomato paste
135g mozzarella, sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 red onion diced
4 tbs sweetcorn
100g broccoli fleurettes
1. Preheat the oven to 200 fan.
2. Mix the flour, yoghurt & salt together until you have a soft dough. Kneed out to a rectangle about 25 x 13cm.
3. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Mix the tomatoes & sundried tomato paste together in a bowl. Spoon over the base. Top with the mozzarella slices.
4. Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain & run under cold water. Arrange the tomatoes, broccoli, onion & corn in neat rows.
5. Baked for 25 minutes until the base is cooked & the cheese has melted. Slice into triangles.