Blueberries have the highest antioxidant content of any fruit due the purple pigment in their skin. Give your little one a boost with this delicious purple porridge for breakfast. If your child has a Dairy Allergy use Flora Freedom Dairy-Free spread instead of butter.
- A knob of Flora Freedom Dairy-free spread/ butter
- 1/2 apple, peeled and finely diced
- 25g porridge oats
- 150ml calcium fortified almond milk
- 25g blueberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Melt the butter/ Flora Freedom spread in a saucepan. Add the apple and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir over the heat until bubbling and the blueberries have softened.