What’s not to love about homemade pizza, especially when it comes with serious pup-appeal! Kids will love helping to make these cute doggie shapes, and they are just as delicious eaten cold, so why not make an extra batch for their lunchbox. And with Vitamin D and calcium added to the bread, they are ideal as part of a healthy balanced diet.
4 tbsp passata
2 tbsp sundried tomato paste
2 slices of Cheddar or Edam cheese
4 slices salami
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Toast the bread in a toaster and stamp out four circles using a 8 cm round cutter. Place on a baking sheet.
- Mix the passata and sundried tomato paste together in a bowl and spread over the bread bases.
- Stamp out four cheese slices using a 4cm round cutter and place on top.
- Heat under the grill for 5 minutes until melted.
- Cut out the eyes and a mouth from the olives and add to each pizza.
- Add salami for the puppy’s ears.
TOP TIP! In need of an after-school activity? Lay out different ingredients such as cucumber and carrot batons, chives, slices of pepper, and let little ones channel their inner Picasso!
Similar products you might enjoy!