Puppy Dog Cupcakes
Kids will fall head over paw with these adorable puppy dog cupcakes.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 125 g Soft margarine
- 125 g Caster sugar
- 125 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsps Pure vanilla essence
- 1 exclude Buttercream / Frosting use ready made
- 125 g Butter at room temperature
- 225 g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsps Vanilla Essence
- 1 exclude Langue de Chat biscuits
- 1 exclude M&M’s or Smarties
- 1 exclude Giant chocolate buttons
- 1 exclude Black writing icing
- Put all the ingredients for the cupcakes into a bowl or food processor and mix together until smooth.
- Line a bun tin with 12 paper cases and half fill each case with the mixture.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 160C Fan / 180 C / 350 F / Gas Mark 4 for 18 to 20 minutes until well risen and the cakes spring back when you press them with your fingertips.
- You can beat together the butter, icing sugar and vanilla to make the butter cream or use a tub of ready made buttercream.
- When the cupcakes are cool, spread on the icing, then stick on the biscuit ears and use sweets for the eyes and noses. Use black writing icing to draw on the pupils of the eyes and the mouth.