Potato, Spinach, Sweet Pepper & Pea Frittata
If you enjoy cooking but absolutely hate the cleanup this is the recipe for you. This Vegetable Frittata, made start to finish in one pan is just perfect!
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 200g new potatoes
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1 onion, siiced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil , chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Sunflower oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for 15 minutes . Cool and slice.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes . Add the potatoes and fry for 2 minutes . Add the peas and basil and season.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a jug , pour over the vegetables. Season. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and heat until the egg has set around the edges.
- Preheat the grill . Place the pan under the grill for 5 -8 minutes until lightly golden and set in the middle.