Porridge with Peach & Apple
Stay away Goldilocks! This fruity porridge is for baby bear.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and stoned
- 1 sweet eating apple, peeled and cored
- 50 g porridge oats
- 300 ml milk
- 5 tbsp apple juice
- Finely chop the fruits. Place in a small saucepan with 2 tbsp of water. Cover with a lid, bring up to the boil, then simmer for 5 to 8 minutes until soft.
- Remove half of the fruit and puree until smooth using a hand blender.
- Add the oats and milk to the pan with the diced fruits. Stir over the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until thickened. Add the puree plus the apple juice.