Boost your baby’s vitamin A with dried apricots used in this tasty breakfast recipe.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 apple, peeled , cored and chopped
- 1 ripe pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 ready to eat dried apricots
- 150 ml milk
- 15g porridge oats
Put the fruit into a saucepan together with the water.
Cover and cook for about 6 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, put the milk and porridge oats in a small saucepan.
Bring up to the boil and then simmer , stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes.
Combine the fruit and the porridge and blend together.