This popcorn shrimp recipe is tender bites of shrimp coated in Panko breadcrumbs & Parmesan and baked in the oven until golden brown perfection. An easy appetizer option that’s sure to be a hit with family and friends.
25g Parmesan, finely grated (or dairy-free alternative)
1 tbsp oil
1 egg, beaten
250g jumbo peeled prawns
70g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 220 fan.
- Put the panko onto a baking sheet, bake for 2-3 minutes until lightly golden. Set aside.
- Add the parmesan to the tray with the oil & mix well.
- Coat the prawns in the plain flour. Dip in the egg. Coat each prawn in the crumb mixture. Place on a grill rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes until lightly golden & cooked through.
Similar products you might enjoy!