Perfect Prawn and Avocado Sandwich
Even picky palates love avocados, so try combining this green super fruit with prawns for a super-fuelled lunch – brainpower at its best!
- 4 slices of Seeded bread
- A little soft butter
- 200g cooked small prawns
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- a few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ an avocado, sliced
- A little lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chives sliced
- Put the bread on to a board. Lightly butter. Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Add the prawns and season.
- Put the mixture on top of two slices of bread. Arrange the avocado on top, squeeze lemon juice over and sprinkle with chives. Place the remaining bread on top and press down firmly.
- Slice each sandwich into 4 small fingers and serve.