Peppermint & Rose Kisses
Give the gift of kisses with these fondant creams. For an extra special touch, dip one half in melted dark chocolate to make chocolate mint creams.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 340 g icing sugar
- 1 egg white
- 6-7 drops peppermint flavouring
- a few drops of green food colouring
- 1 tbsp rose flavouring
- a few drops of pink colouring
- Lightly whisk the egg white until frothy and sift in the icing sugar.
- Stir thoroughly with a wooden spoon until the mixture is quite stiff.
- Knead with your hands on a clean work surface dusted with icing sugar and divide into two balls.
- Knead peppermint essence and a few drops of green food colouring into one and rosewater and a few drops of red food colouring into the other.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a lined baking sheet and leave to dry.