Ruby Fruit Salad
Bring an array of colour to your table with this summer fruit salad. Use seasonal fruits for the sweetest, freshest & more delicious flavours.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- a knob of unsalted butter
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 150g blueberries
- 50g caster sugar
- 225g raspberries
- 150g blackberries
- 110g pomegranate seeds
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the peaches and gently heat for 1 minute. Add the blueberries and sugar and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the remaining fruits. Leave to cool before serving in individual dishes.