New to weaning? Peach is a great first food & if it’s too runny when pureed then stir in some baby rice to thicken.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 large ripe peach
- a little baby rice (optional)
- Using a sharp knife cut a shallow cross on the base of the peach.
- Place in a small bowl & pour over some boiling water.
- Leave to stand for 40-60 seconds to allow the water to loosen the skin.
- Drain the pan & place the peach in a bowl of iced water for 1 minute. The skin should then peel away easily.
- Cut the flesh away from the stone & blend until smooth. Serve straight away.