Peach, Pear & Blueberry Puree
Blueberries are packed with vitamin C & can help you fight off colds, so it’s an essential ingredient for your baby throughout the year.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- 1 medium, ripe pear, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 juicy, ripe peach, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 50 g blueberries
- 2 tbsp baby rice or half a crumbled rusk
- Put all the fruit into a heavy based saucepan.
- Cover and cook over a low heat for about 3-4 minutes.
- Puree in a blender and stir in the baby rice or crumbled rusk.