When the temp is high, cool yourself down with this fruity ice lolly recipe.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 250 g can peach slices in juice, strained
- 100 ml raspberry or mixed berry drinking yoghurt
- icing sugar to taste if necessary
Peach Melba Ice Lolly
- Simply blend everything together . Pour into lolly moulds and freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until solid.
What could be more refreshing on a hot day than a fresh watermelon ice lolly…
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 300g / 10 oz watermelon, deseeded and cubed
- 55g /2 oz icing sugar or to taste
- Blitz the watermelon together with the icing sugar and pour into ice lolly moulds. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until solid
Makes 6 small ice lollies