Peach, Apple, Apricot and Pear Purée
When peaches aren’t in season just use the apples & pears instead.
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 200 g apple, peeled & diced
- 100 g pear, peeled & diced
- 125 g peach, peeled & diced
- 90 g plum, peeled & diced
- 20 g dried apricot, roughly chopped
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the fruit, sauté for 1 minute then add the water.
- Bring to the boil. Cover with a lid, simmer for 10 minutes until the fruits are soft & the water has reduced a little.
- Blend until smooth or reaches desired consistency.