Switch sandwiches for wraps & try this tasty combo of pastrami, dill pickle & tomato. Top tip, roll the wrap up in tin foil so little ones can eat with ease.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 4 thin slices of pastrami
- 1 dill pickle or gherkin, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, washed de-seeded and sliced
- a handful of shredded green lettuce, washed
- salt and pepper
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for 20 seconds and place on a board. Spread 2 tbsp of light mayonnaise over one half of each tortilla.
- On top of the mayonnaise put 2 slices of pastrami, half the dill pickle or gherkin slices, half the tomato slices and half the lettuce. Add some seasoning, then roll up the tortillas. Diagonally slice each wrap into two.