Adding small pasta shapes is a good way to gradually introduce more texture into your baby’s food.
- 2 tbsp Annabel Karmel organic baby pasta shells
- 150 g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 15 g unsalted butter
- 3 medium tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and quartered
- 30 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions.
- Steam the butternut squash for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan and sauté the tomatoes until mushy. Stir in the cheese until melted. Blend the butternut squash with the tomato and cheese.
- Drain the pasta and stir into the sauce.