Oat & Raisin Cookies
Full of long-lasting energy, these oat cookies will help you beat the afternoon slump. They’re incredibly moreish & deliciously satisfying.
- 85 g butter
- 75 g soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 75 g porridge oats
- 75 g raisins
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten (optional)
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in all of the remaining ingredients until completely combined.
- Shape into walnut-sized balls and flatten them onto a non-stick baking tray with your hand.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180°C for 12 to 14 minutes until golden.
- They will be soft but will harden as they cool. Cool on a wire rack.