Oat & Raisin Cookies with Sunflower Seeds
Interestingly egg allergy is one of the most common food allergies in children. Not to worry though as these are cookies are amazing and they are made without egg!
- 85g butter
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 75g raisin
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 75g plain flour
- 75g porridge oats
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan.
- Line 2 baking sheets with non stick paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined. Shape into 14 balls.
- Place on the baking sheets and flatten.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly golden . Cool on a wire rack.