Pack a fruity punch into your baby’s diet with this delicious puree, which tastes incredible when nectarines are in season.
- Free e-recipe book on sign up
- Access to exclusive recipes & content
- Exclusive offers on AK products
- Great competitions and prizes
- Never miss a thing with our newsletter
- A knob of butter
- 150 g nectarines, chopped
- 100 g dessert apple , peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the fruits and apple juice. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until soft, and then blend until smooth.