Pack a fruity punch into your baby’s diet with this delicious puree, which tastes incredible when nectarines are in season.
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- A knob of butter
- 150 g nectarines, chopped
- 100 g dessert apple , peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp apple juice
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan.
- Add the fruits and apple juice. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until soft, and then blend until smooth.