My Favourite Frittata
Quick & easy but utterly delicious, fritatta’s are brilliant additions to lunchboxes or picnic hampers.
“Did you know that runny or soft-boiled eggs are safe for babies / toddlers to eat? Find out more here”
Please log in to view this recipe
Don't have an account?
Join for these great benefits
- Exclusive Recipes and Content
- Insider News
- Vouchers and Offers
- 2 small onions
- 8 new potatoes, cooked and thinly sliced
- 5 medium British Lion eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp milk
- 30 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat the grill. Heat the oil in a 20xm/7 or 8 in small non-stick omelette pan. Add the onions and gently fry until soft. Add the potatoes, mix together and season.
- Add the cheese to the eggs and season, then pour into the pan. Gently heat until set around the edges. Loosen the sides of the frittata. Arrange the tomatoes cut side up on top of the egg and sprinkle with chives .
- Place under a hot grill for about 5 minutes or until lightly golden and set in the middle. Slice into wedges and serve hot or cold.