These fun and colourful Mini Monster Cakes are so easy to make and super fun to decorate. Get the kids in the kitchen to help decorate these adorable Halloween creations.
100g butter softened
175g icing sugar
1 to 2 tbsp milk
Lime green and orange food colouring
Edible eyes (available in supermarkets)
- Slice the madeira cake into 8 rectangles.
- Whisk the butter, icing sugar and milk together until light and fluffy.
- Spread the buttercream over the pieces of cake.
- Divide the coconut into two bowls. Add green food colouring to one bowl and orange food colouring to the other and mix well. Just remember a little food colouring goes a long way.
- Coat the cakes in the coconut.
- Add edible eyes to the faces.
- Make large eyes out of the black and white fondant.
- Add to the monster’s face using a blob of buttercream.
Not suitable for freezing
Similar products you might enjoy!