½ tsp baking powder
2 spring onions, finely sliced
50g Parmesan, grated
2 tbs basil, chopped
12 piccolo tomatoes
40mls sunflower oil
1 large egg
1. Preheat the oven to 180 fan. Line a 18 hole mini muffin tin with mini cases.
2. Measure the flour, baking powder, spring onions, Parmesan & basil into a mixing bowl.
3. Slice 6 tomatoes into 3 tick slices. Chop the remaining 6 tomatoes into small pieces and add the chopped tomatoes to the bowl.
4. Mix the egg, oil and milk together in a small bowl.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix well then spoon into the cases.
6. Put one slice of tomato on the top of each muffin.
7. Bake for 18 minutes until well risen & lightly golden.
8. Leave to cool on a wire rack.