Mini Toad In The Hole
This traditional English dish has had a mini make-over for the little diners in the family. A comforting snack for those cold nights around the bonfire.
- 12 cocktail sausages
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 175ml milk
- Sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C Fan. Put the sausages onto a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until nearly cooked and very lightly golden.
- Mix the flour, eggs and milk together in a large bowl until smooth using an electric whisk.
- Brush a 12 hole small muffin tin with oil. Put in the oven for 10 minutes to get very hot.
- Put the batter mixture half way up the holes in the tin. Put a sausage in the middle of each Yorkshire Pudding.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes until well risen and golden brown.